As the year winds down I am grateful for many experiences. I did not blog about all of them (see my previous post for more about that) but here is a list. It is a good list that makes my heart happy.
My Top 10 Highs for 2013 (in no particular order)
- Completed our family with the birth of Kai on 3/27/13
- Taught yoga on the beach of Cambria at Fitcation
- GTIS 1/2 Marathon 4 months post c-section (super proud every time I drive that stretch of I-70)
- Camping with the family on Memorial Day at Mesa Verde National Park
- Showing the redwoods and PNW ocean to my family – and yoga on the fallen trees
- Doing a Turkey Trot 5K with my 3 year-old who ran all but 1/3 of a mile
- Having my sugar cane allergy reversed. Yes, reversed!
- Leaving it all on the proverbial field when I got to spend time with friends and family locally, in California, Oregon, and Utah thus having no regrets.
- Realizing how much my female friendships mean to me. I had to rely on my girls a lot this year. As someone who does not have many female friends it felt great to be that vulnerable and hopefully reciprocate.
- Cover modeling for Breastfeeding Month (August) with Earth Mama Angel Baby *my boob + my babe